Wednesday 31 December 2014

It's the last day of the year!!

oh..my!..oh.. my!  Before you know it, it's already the last day of the year of 2014.

How fast time flies...  My projects are mostly half way; at work and at home.

The clutter in my closet and under the beds which I intend to clear in the beginning of 2014 is still there!  Alas... the many projects at work which was planned in the beginning of this year is still nowhere to be seen. *sigh*..

yess, I am disappointed with myself.. to the max.  What should I do about it?  Nothing I guess..

So.. I just let it be....  The saying goes.. we humans can plan.. but God Almighty will be the one who determined if it is to come to pass or not.

Today, I am not going to reminisce on what I have achieved or not achieved.  It's such a cliché!

Today, I am going to give Thanks to the Lord, for by his grace and mercy, he has blessed me with good health and many other blessings which I could not see with my naked eyes.  He has given me a chance to go through 2014 and I pray that he will continue to bless me into another new year.

By the way, I am also not going to do anymore new year resolutions.  But I do want to try to live a simple life in the years to come.

Thank you Lord.

Happy and blessed New Year everyone

cheers
Mizz T

No comments: