Friday 17 October 2014

Lelengau

Am not talking about lagu 'lelengau' by Nai Dinamik.  Am thinking of my long neglected blog.  I have abandoned it for a few years in favor of Facebook.  Now, I am tired of Facebook and start to miss blog writings.

So many happenings that i have missed in my blogs; lots of things i would love to write about.  (Don't care if people read it or not, as long as i read it :).   Alass!!...time is always an issue.  Even though it is said;  If you don't have time, you have to make time.

Then there's the fact that my laptop has gone to RIP.  There's only the smartphone to play with.  Have not tried to post blogs with it yet.  Will try if i am desperate.  Now it's either the office computer, my daughter's desk top or hubby's laptop. (Hubby is quite stingy though).. hahahaha.  Thought of repairing my laptop but have been advised that it's cheaper to buy a new one.  Owh..well.. to buy a new one has so many implication.. on my pocket, on my kids... 'sigh'....

hmmm... see.. time has called me to get back to work now.

hope to be back with stories soon.

cheers
Mizz T


No comments: