Tuesday 15 January 2019

hello 2019

Hello there 2019,

I am so happy today!!  I thought of creating a new blog because I had forgotten the sign ins and passwords of all my blogs......sigh..... I had 3 or 4 of them.

Thank you Lord Jesus.  Today I found the password and sign in for this blog.  So I will stick to this blog for now.

Anyway.... it has been many years, since my last posting in my last blog..of which I had forgotten which one!

Now that I had given up on FB and getting lazier to post in IG, I feel motivated to write and write..

I started the new year 2019 with an ambition to be a minimalist.  I had been reading articles on Pintrest and watching minimalist videos on You tube.  Yes...actually.. I am a minimalist, but not a minimalist enough.  Over the years of my life, I have accumulated stuff and had became a minor hoader.  Not too serious yet.

So, this January, I had started my minimalism journey by first attacking my kitchen. ha.ha.ha.ha.

Since I am now in my office on my lunch break, I will not be able to write a lot today.

Till next post..
Cik Tupai


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the same ambitions too which is to be a minimalist. Struggling but I will achieve it.