Thursday 26 November 2015

oh..what a feeling... !!!

It's less than a month to Christmas.  The Christmas tree has been put up by the kids. Half decorated as the trimmings are not enough.  I want a red and white theme this year.

Workaholic mood has somehow subside.  And to make matters worse, things are not looking great in the months to come in my workplace.  Whatever may come, I should be grateful if I still keep my job.  And like rubbing salt to the wound, hubby has lost his job too.

Thank God, as of now I no longer go crazy each time I see portmeirion items on sale.  In fact, I have already thought of trimming what I already have in my home.  So far I only used a quarter of my collection.  Such a waste of money as those things really cost a bomb each.

Am I too late if I want to start saving?  Will be half a century old next year.  No personal savings, no health insurance under my name... 'sigh'.... I can only pray that God will grant me good health in the years to come.  Yes.. I always believe in ..'you reap what you sow'....  am reaping now!

Can't help feeling empty..numb...  Sometimes I think God has ignored me.  Or maybe I failed to realize his presence or acknowledge his blessings.

"don't know what else to say"...
Mizz T

No comments: