Saturday 4 July 2015

3 July - My bestday

it's that time of the year again... yes..my bestday...aka..my birthday.

yes, am feeling blessed and grateful that i can see another birthday.  another part of me feel a little bit sad.. cos it means.. a year older.. a year looking different; my way of saying it.  But, a year older means a year wiser.  true, i am somewhat wiser in my thinking, in my daily work..in ways i deal with people.  i find that certain things don't matter, certain things do matter now. My confidence level do climb to another level.  alas... i am feeling that i am now turning into an introvert.

my pace has somehow slowed down when i realized that the '5' series is just around the corner. truthfully speaking, my walk to my office has slowed down, i want to stay at home more.  but now i could not afford to.  There are just too many commitments.  Pity hubby if he has to see to all our commitments. so....like it or not..i still have to walk to that office until.... a time when i no longer need to. *sigh*.

then there is the thinking of how our life would be when we no longer can work....aargh!!...the most worrisome of worries..our medical bills..!  no.. will not think about it now.

am giving thanks to my God for as of now i am still healthy, have a job, have a normal family.  age is only mind over matter.  if you don't mind, then it doesnt matter.. hihihihi....

Thank You Lord for another birthday and hope to see many more to come.

till then
Mizz T




No comments: